Baby Pod and Trolley
The Southampton & Oxfordshire Neonatal Transfer team (SONeT) urgently require a BabyPod Paediatric Transporter and Trolley unit for the transfer of neonatal babies
Transporting newborn infants requires an environment that will keep them safe and warm. It is a pod that delivers an extra-safe, high-tech infant transport device to meet the time-critical challenges and treatment requirements usually associated with critically ill babies. It provides a lighter, stronger and safer way to transport small infants and newborns.
- Easily lifted in and out of vehicles by two people
- No electricity required, as it maintains temperature by the use of TransWarmer heat pads
- Crash-tested to EN 1789 and CEN-compliant
- Will fit on all models of an ambulance trolley
- Can be used with all major ventilators
- Completely non metallic, X-ray translucent and MRI compatible.