1. Personal data, or personal information as we sometimes call it, means data which is capable of identifying a living person. Users provide us with personal data, such as their name, address, telephone number.
2. The Ickle Pickle Partnership Limited ("we" or "us") provide this website. Your personal data will be collected, processed and stored by us. It is possible that some of the computer systems and companies that process your data on our behalf may be based in countries outside the European Union ("EU"). Thus, your personal data may be transferred to, processed and held both inside and outside the EU.
3. In the course of using this website, Users will make their personal data available to others. It is Users' responsibility to ensure that they wish to disseminate information about themselves (including personal data) in their use of the Ickle Pickles website.
4. Cookies are small files which, depending on your browser settings, may be automatically stored on your computer's hard drive when your Web browser accesses a specific Web page. The cookies on the Ickle Pickles site are set by us, or (where an advertiser deploys a cookie) by the advertiser. You may not be able to register for Ickle Pickles, nor will you be able to use certain aspects of the Ickle Pickles service, if your browser is set to reject cookies.
Authenticate your access to your personal information for added security; or
notify you of a potential security problem.
The Web sites you visit, including those of users of the ickle Pickles service and advertisers, have their own privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of Web sites before providing them with any of your personal information.
5. As an Account-holder, we encourage you to tell us how you wish us to use your personal data for the marketing of events and products to you.
Email communications. We give you the opportunity to opt to receive emailed newsletters and/or marketing communications from us in relation to fundraising events that we think may be of interest to you; each such communication will give you the opportunity of opting-out of receiving future similar communications.
Post and fax. We will not send marketing materials to you by post or fax, nor provide your address or fax number to others for this purpose.
6. We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each User's responsibility:
to protect against unauthorised access to your Account;
to ensure no-one else uses the Ickle Pickles service while the User's machine is "logged on" to the Ickle Pickles service;
to log off or exit from your Ickle Pickles Account when not using it;
to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
8. Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
9. To inspect, change or correct your identity and contact information, please access your Account. If you have other questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, a written enquiry should be addressed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ickle Pickle Partnership is a company limited by guarantee and is registered
in England and Wales under company number: 06831065